Nutritional analysis per serving: calories 144, carbohydrates 5.1 g, fiber 1.5 g, protein 17.2 g, fat 6.1 g, cholesterol 147 mg, sodium 277 mg, calcium 77 mg.
Mediterranean Shrimp Recipe
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Ready In:
Nutritional analysis per serving: calories 144, carbohydrates 5.1 g, fiber 1.5 g, protein 17.2 g, fat 6.1 g, cholesterol 147 mg, …
- 1 Pound Raw Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt and/or Pepper
- 2 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Small Red Onion sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Garlic minced
- 2 Cups Grape Tomatoes halved
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Basil thinly sliced
- 1/4 Cup Kalamata Olives diced
- 4 Cups Baby Spinach
- Rinse the shrimp and pat dry. Season with the salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a large sauté pan, heat the olive oil on medium heat, add the onions and garlic, and sauté for 2–3 minutes until the onions lightly crisp.
- Add the tomatoes and sauté another minute. Add the shrimp and sear 1 minute on each side. Add the fresh basil and olives, combine, and remove from heat.
- Gently toss in the spinach to wilt.