Nutritional analysis per serving: calories 479, carbohydrates 1.9 g, fiber 0.5 g, protein 38.1 g, fat 34.6 g, cholesterol 107 mg, sodium 226 mg, calcium 43 mg.
Grilled Salmon with Cilantro Mint Chutney Recipe
- Yield: 4 Servings
Nutritional analysis per serving: calories 479, carbohydrates 1.9 g, fiber 0.5 g, protein 38.1 g, fat 34.6 g, cholesterol 107 mg, …
- Season salmon with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Combine all chutney ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth and fragrant. Set aside.
- Heat a griddle, grill, or grill pan on medium-‐high heat and place fish on grill, skin side down. Allow salmon to cook until skin is charred and fish is almost cooked through. This will take about 15 minutes depending on the thickness of the salmon.
- Turn salmon over and grill a few more minutes, until fish is fully cooked.
- Remove from heat and lay skin side up on a platter. Pull skin off salmon and flip back to serve.
- Spread chutney on top of salmon. Serve with wedges of lemon or lime.