Nutritional analysis per serving: calories 147, carbohydrates 5.5 g, fiber 1.7 g, protein 10.5 g, fat 10.4 g, cholesterol 0 mg, sodium 236 mg, calcium 297 mg.
Sesame Ginger Tofu Recipe
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Ready In:
Nutritional analysis per serving: calories 147, carbohydrates 5.5 g, fiber 1.7 g, protein 10.5 g, fat 10.4 g, cholesterol 0 mg, sodium …
- 1 Pound Tofu
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Ginger minced
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic minced
- 3/4 Tablespoon Wheat-free Tamari
- 1 Tablespoon Mirin or Cooking Wine
- 1/2 Tablespoon Brown Rice Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Sesame Seeds
- Rinse the tofu, pat dry, and cut into small cubes. Heat a sauté pan over medium heat and add the sesame oil. Carefully place the tofu in the pan and sauté for about 5 minutes, turning the tofu occasionally to brown on all sides.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, pour over the tofu, and stir. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Simmer about 6–8 minutes until the liquid has reduced so that the tofu is lightly glazed.