Nutritional analysis per serving: calories 81, carbohydrates 4.7 g, fiber 1.6 g, protein 7.2 g, fat 4.7 g, cholesterol 186 mg, sodium 99 mg, calcium 87 mg.
Poached Eggs over Spinach Recipe
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Ready In:
Nutritional analysis per serving: calories 81, carbohydrates 4.7 g, fiber 1.6 g, protein 7.2 g, fat 4.7 g, cholesterol 186 mg, sodium …
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Tomato diced
- 6 Cups Chopped or Baby Spinach (stems removed)
- 4 Organic Large Eggs
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt and/or Pepper
- 1/2 Tablespoon Fresh Thyme
- 1 Splash Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Into a sauté pan over medium high heat, place the water, tomato, and spinach. Try to make small indentions in the spinach and then gently crack the eggs on top. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and fresh thyme.
- Cover and allow to cook until eggs are done to your liking. The spinach should be wilted and the water evaporated.
- Serve topped with olive oil.