Nutritional analysis per serving: calories 236, carbohydrates 5.0 g, fiber 3.5 g, protein 9.4 g, fat 20.7 g, cholesterol 279 mg, sodium 213 mg, calcium 52 mg.
Avacado and Herb Omelet Recipe
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Ready In:
Nutritional analysis per serving: calories 236, carbohydrates 5.0 g, fiber 3.5 g, protein 9.4 g, fat 20.7 g, cholesterol 279 mg, …
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Water or Unsweetened Soy Milk
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Fresh Thyme
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Basil chopped
- 1/2 Ripe Avacado sliced
- Black Pepper to taste
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk with either the water or soy milk. Add the sea salt.
- Heat a small sauté or omelet pan over medium heat, then add the oil to the pan. Once the oil is hot (be careful not to allow it to smoke), pour in the eggs. Using a flexible spatula, lift the edge of the egg from the side of the pan and allow the wet egg to roll to the bottom of the pan.
- When the eggs are firm, lay fresh herbs and sliced avocado on one half of the omelet. Turn off heat and fold the egg over to serve. Top with black pepper to taste.