The Blood Sugar Solution

by

13 Responses to The Blood Sugar Solution

1. Kellia Ramares-Watson February 29, 2012 at 8:02 pm #

I ordered The Blood Sugar Solution for myself. I have the Type 2 diagnosis and a whole bunch of other metabolic problems. But will this program also help my husband, who is HYPOglycemic? I have heard that this condition also leads to diabetes. He is starting to get heavy also (he’s 45 and I am 56). We are both struggling with long term un/underemployment, use the food bank once a month, have no health insurance, so I am hoping the book and recipes on the website can help us both.

• Latinice June 25, 2012 at 2:41 am #

Hi, I’m interest in this product. Did anything in the book helped your husband with diabetes. Does he still take meds for his condition . Has the books and video help you or your husband with any illness. Are you and husband healthier with the product

2. veronica causey April 17, 2012 at 11:26 pm #

I have high blood pressure. Diabetes and thyroid

3. Linda April 24, 2012 at 6:31 pm #

I have been on your team since Ultra Metabolism! However, this video made me cry with passion. Thanks and let’s “Occupy Health”

4. Mary Howard May 23, 2012 at 7:57 pm #

I have three of Dr. Hyman’s books and read in one of them about cleansing the liver with EVOO and lemon juice
    preferably taken on an empty stomach to help detox.
    Which book is it in and on what page? and what is the amount of each?

• Dr. Hyman Nutrition Staff June 1, 2012 at 3:09 pm #

HI Mary,

It sounds like you are talking about Dr. Hyman’s Ultra Simple Diet. See how to do this regimen on page 44. Let us know if this is not what you were looking for and we can help you.

5. Terry T June 2, 2012 at 12:14 pm #

I am 59, on simvastatin for cholesterol, 60 mg propranalol for BP and Essential Tremors and Hydroxyzine HCL for hives that I’ve had for 10 yrs (if not taking 10 mg every other day). I heard the tail end of a sentence on WTTW that I thought said there is a 48% increase in diabetes in women taking statins……..did I hear correctly?
    I want to get off of all meds but strokes run in my family and heart disease as well as diabetes all on both sides.

6. Latinice June 25, 2012 at 2:49 am #

Has anyone have success with these books or with diabetes ? Please let me know. I have lost 30 in 1 1/2 month need to know. I have had for a diabetes for a Long time. But now I’m getting sick all the time, need to find help somewhere, beside my doctor.

7. Scott S July 3, 2012 at 8:24 am #

I recorded Dr Hyman on PBS and didn’t watch it until weeks later. I was interested in the complete course I saw on that show. Where can I find it and how much would it cost?

8. Lisa Resnick July 31, 2012 at 2:00 pm #

I watched the last part of Kelly Ripa w/Mark Hyman demonstrating some diet tips. He mentioned some Japanese powder that you mix in water to help fill you up. Can you tell me the name of this product?? I am also interested in his program.