Baked Cod with Thyme
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Ready In:
Fresh cod is the best, but not always available. When substituting with frozen fish, let the fish thaw completely in you refrigerator before cooking it.
- 1 1/2 Pounds Cod Fillets
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Thyme
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the cod into 5–ounce pieces or have your fish provider do this for you.
- Combine the olive oil, thyme, salt, and onion powder in a bowl. Mix.
- Rub or spray a cookie sheet with olive oil to prevent sticking (or cover the pan with parchment paper). Place cod fillets on the sheet pan. Evenly spread the herb and oil mixture over the cod.
- Bake for approximately 12–15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork: internal temperature of the cod should be 155 degrees.